A Woman’s Search for Meaning: How to lead a purposeful life and do impactful work
Debbie Haski-Leventhal is a successful professor in business with numerous books and articles. But her journey here was unusual. Growing up in a cult, escaping arranged marriage at 18, and finding salvation in higher education and volunteering, she dedicated her life to purpose and impact. In an inspirational talk, the author of Make it Meaningful will share her powerful story and ideas on creating an impact purpose that could change your life, career, and the organisation you lead. In this webinar, Debbie explores what she’s learned:
- Using your story (past, present, and future) to impart meaning and create a strong vision.
- Cultivating our relationships with ourselves, others, and the world to increase our impactability.
- Connecting women’s talent, passion, and impact to generate meaningfulness in life and work.
- The seven enablers of meaningfulness – the interconnected levers that could change our world.
- Why these ideas are so important for long-lasting gender equality in a broken system.
Want to know more before the Masterclass even starts? Grab yourself a copy of Debbie’s latest book!