Our online events are recorded and available for four weeks, so if you can’t make it live, register anyway we’ll sent you the video later.
Marketing is a key driver of business and, in 2021, more vital than ever. But marketing can be … complicated. Confusing. Overwhelming. And, with budgets extra-tight, it can be hard to know how to get the most bang for your buck.Well, we’re bringing in some marketing big guns to help you: we’ve partnered with our friends at Business Australia for a special masterclass featuring a panel of experts from LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and HubSpot, and an award-winning creative.
In this free masterclass you’ll learn:
- How to identify the right advertising channel(s) for your business
- How much you should invest in building a brand or converting sales – and how to make every dollar count
- The Aussie brands that get it right and what we can learn from them
- How to make your advertising integrate effectively between social and search
- What the biggest challenges and trends are in digital advertising right now
Whether you’re growing your business or working for someone else, or you’re a marketing newbie or seasoned player – we guarantee you’ll walk away with insights to help your sales soar (instead of snore) in 2021.
Meet the panel
- Amy Mills, online sales director at LinkedIn
- Tabitha Bertron, head of mid-market, lead generation at Google
- Liam Lucas, vertical lead, professional services at Facebook
- Kat Warboys, head of marketing ANZ at Hubspot
- Ant Melder, creative partner at independent creative agency Coffee Cocoa Gunpowder